26th April 2018
Site Map  |  Contact Us  |  Australian Migration Blog
Australian Immigration Lawyers
Australian Immigration - Telephone Advice Service Australian Immigration - Skpe Video Conference
Home | Contact Us

Contact Us

Our Services

Haag Walker Lawyers offer a range of immigration advice services.

Click here to book your telephone or Skype consultation and speak directly with our principal Accredited Specialist Immigration Lawyer, Melissa Haag (MARN:0000586) . 

Our Office

Established in 2002, our office is located in Melbourne CBD. We provide immigration services to clients Australia wide and overseas, utilising the latest technologies. Contact with our specialist migration lawyer is via email, telephone and Skype. Attendance at our offices by prior appointment only.

Haag Walker Lawyers
Level 40, 140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000

Immigration inquiries : Book on-line for a telephone or Skype conference.

General inquiries: Complete the contact form below. 

Phone: 61 03 9229 3885


Contact Form 

Important Update:  Australian immigration law is currently in a state of flux. With the proposed removal of further occupations from the Occupations Lists - the new Short-term Skilled Occupations List (STSOL) and the new Medium and Lon-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) -  the introduction of caveat restrictions in respect of some listed occupations, together with changes to the ENS and RSMS visas, in particular:

  • MLTSSL replacing the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL) in respect of ENS and RSMS, with additional occupations available to support regional employers for the RSMS.
  • Residency: The permanent residency eligibility period (extended from 2 years to 3 years).
  • Work experience requirements: at least 3 years relevant work experience (up from 2 years).
  • Age: The maximum age limit reduced to 45 years for Direct Entry applicants.
  • Training requirement: Strengthening of employer contribution towards training Australian workers.
  • Minimum market salary rate: Employers must pay Australian market salary rate and satisfy the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (TSMIT). 

it is vital that intending permanent residence applicants receive accurate and up to-date advice from experienced immigration professionals. 

So, if you are currently on a 457 visa and would like to find out how the abolition of the 457 visa programme will affect your prospects of attaining Australian permanent residency under the Employer Nomination Scheme via either the Temporary Residency Transition (TRT) stream (subclass 186 & 187 visa) or Direct Entry (DE) stream (subclass 186 & 187 visa), please schedule a consultation to speak directly with our Accredited Immigration Law Specialist, Melissa Haag.

NOTE: We are not able to respond to requests for migration advice via this form - instead you will need to book a consultation service to receive specific advice about your options for migration. If, however, your inquiry is of a general nature please complete the form below.



Contact Us

Contact Us
Australian Migration Lawyer


Established in 2002, Haag Walker Lawyers has successfully assisted thousands of Australian businesses and individuals to navigate migration law requirements.
Read what they have to say

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I become an Australian citizen?

A. This would depend in part on your individual set of circumstances.  For example, if you are an Australian Permanent Resident, satisfy the residential requirements and meet the Character requirements, you are likely to be eligible for Australian citizenship.

Read More