Don’t spend hours searching the Internet for generic migration information that may not be appropriate to your particular circumstances, accurate or up to date. Instead take advantage of one of our migration advice services to receive clear, solution-focused strategic advice from a Law Institute, Accredited Immigration Law Specialist.
A consultation with an immigration expert will focus on providing to you, our law based assessment of your prospects of success.
Expert advice at the beginning is likely to save you time and money. If you’ve already applied for a visa, and things haven’t gone to plan, we will work with you to formulate a new strategy and present to you a sound Australian migration pathway.
Who provides the advice?
When you purchase one of our migration advice services, you get to speak directly with our Principal Immigration Lawyer, Melissa Haag.
Melissa will provide you with clear advice about your prospects for migration to Australia and formulate an effective immigration strategy.
Melissa is one of only small number of Law Institute of Victoria (LIV), Accredited Immigration Law Specialists in Australia, so you can be sure you are getting the very best migration advice from an experienced professional.
Melissa’s memberships and accreditations include:
- Accredited Immigration Law Specialist
- Australian Registered Migration Agent
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Australia
- Member of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Law Council of Australia – Immigration Lawyers Association of Australasia
- Law Institute of Victoria Migration Committee
What about confidentiality?
All of your lawful communications with our office are covered by legal professional privilege. This means that your communications with us are confidential and protected from exposure in most situations.